Thursday 10 April 2003

I can't believe it! It snowed this morning and I missed it! Snow White should have called and told me it was about to snow so that I could have kept an eye out! Yes, I realise I'm bordering on being ridiculous but I've only ever seen snow once in my life and that was ages ago!! Well, two months ago...everybody in the office are now going on about how it snowed this morning and then reprimanding me when I complained I haven't seen it, telling me if I had arrived at work on time, I would have seen the snow. Which is true, but hey, sleep is important too!...and coz it only snowed a little, there isn't any trace of snow whatsoever anymore...

Who knows? It may snow again. Spring is here, but the weather is somehow getting cooler, after the warm patch we had for the last two weeks. Girls were walking around in tiny skirts and singlet tops. What is it with people and showing as much skin as they can the very second it is possible without actually suffering from hypothermia? And just when I thought the weather may be warm enough for 2 layers of clothes, I have now reverted to at least having 3 layers once again.

Ah, jolly olde England...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...