Friday 11 April 2003

So, I tried to make a reservation for accommodation in Venice. I sent an email to the hostel, stating clearly how many beds I need, which type of room I would like to be in, and how many nights I would need it for. This is the reply I got:

Hello,
thank you for your e-mail and for your interest in our campsite. For the period request we can offer accomodation in Cabin for 3 persons - only beds - bathrooms close by at the cost of Euro 12,90/pers/night or Bungalow Chalet for 4 persons with bathroom, without shower, kitchen and heating at the cost of Euro 55,80/night.

Bed sheets are not included in the price, but it is possible to order them on the reservation.

If you want to reserve, just mail us.
To make a booking, we require some information, including name, adress, e-mail adress and credit card details.

For any other further information, please, do not hesitate to contact us, or visit also our web site. We will be happy to welcome you as our guests here at the Alba d'Oro Campsite soon.

Best regards.
Camping Alba d'Oro

Elisa

So have they taken notice of my reservation or not?????

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...