Wednesday 11 June 2003

now, I haven't watched Hong Kong swordfighting movies in a long while and although I used to love it as a child, it doesn't appeal to me as much as it used to, or as much as Hollywood films do. Except recently, I'm actually beginning to miss them. Actually, I'm just getting sick of Hollywood films. Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that I watched Hero yesterday and it was rather good! The storyline/style isn't that original I guess, very much like Kurosawa's Rashômon and it would seem that Zhang Yimou (director) was trying very hard to cater to the American market, but ultimately, it was still good old HK swordfighting.

and also, I don't usually fancy Asian stars, well Asians, for that matter, but my goodness....Tony Leung is one sexy guy. He really is quite fanciable! And he looked soooooo good in the movie. (No, that wasn't why I watched the movie, although knowing that he was in it helped.) so excuse me while i escape into tony leung heaven...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...