Friday 1 August 2003

may not be updating blog for a while as am still trying to orientate myself, as well as give myself time to grieve.

1. Kristin left for Avondale on Wednesday
2. Going to Paris has amounted in a rather massive amount of pile-up at work that I have to sort out (yes, I do occassionally work)
3. Ruth's 10 year wedding anniversary blessing thingy this Sunday
4. Nat's leaving Monday
5. Nathan's leaving the Thursday after next
6. Cydknee leaves the day after Nathan

All my friends are leaving me!!!!!! Excuse me while I wail...but I will still be writing about my adventures in Paris. As soon as I clean up the disgusting mess that is my room.

I had a hair cut! It feels great to longer have those fried ends on my hair! Of course, since Kristin's the one who actually cut my hair, it isn't the best hair cut I've ever had. But hey, she did a pretty decent job and with curly hair, it goes pretty much unnoticed!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...