Tuesday 22 June 2004

my past has returned to haunt me.

One of the main reasons why I agreed to go on stage was because I assumed that having just returned home after being away for 4 years, there would hardly be anyone I know who would recognise me. Besides, it was a silly party whom I didn't think many people I know would attend.

Ha.

It's a small small world.

I got a message on my phone from a friend this afternoon: "Hey! I've reliable news that u were on stage at a cleo bachelor bash at zouk couple mths back. So is this true?"

I have been tracked down. By a schoolmate I have not met for about 6 years. Who so happened to be at the event because she was working at a company that represented a few of the bachelors. Who so happened to be my friend's new colleague.

Who so happened to find out that their mutual friend is me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...