Friday 17 December 2004

12.19am. From the desk of the Commissioner of Police, Mr Khoo Boon Hui

Dear Mr Tan,

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I am directing Commander Ang Mo Kio to look into the matter and see how they can expedite the matter. As I am unfamiliar with the reasons for the delay, I can only presume that it may still be required as evidence for the court case or is the subject of a disposal enquiry.

Regards,
Khoo Boon Hui

1.24pm. From the desk of the Covering Commander of Ang Mo Kio Police Station

Dear Mr Tan,

Let me apologise for the inconvenience caused to you. The delay was due to the fact that your handphone might be used as evidence in court. Nevertheless, we have since made some alternative arrangements so that the handphone could be returned to you earlier.

My Investigation Supervisor, Mr Sabil Juni, will be contacting you shortly to arrange for the collection.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to serving you better.

Regards,
Michael Tan
Commander Ang Mo Kio Police (Covering)

Moral of the story?

When you want fast action, go straight to the head honcho.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...