Thursday 17 March 2005

the guy whose position and office i replaced is currently in Brazil and recently had a rather scary experience that left everybody in the office wondering if he would live.

amazing what you can put in a chewing gum...

excerpt:

After this we were walking and he bought a packet of chewing gum and offered me one. Having seen him buy the gum I didn't think much of it at the time. But now I am pretty sure that he swapped it for a pre-prepared gum in his pocket before giving it to me.

his conclusion about the whole thing?

I know now that chewing gum with a liquid centre can contain doping agents. I also am glad that they don't have Krispy Kreme donuts here because without a doubt it would be harder to resist a Krispy Kreme laced with 'Good Night Cinderella'.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...