Tuesday 15 March 2005

i don't know why I didn't see it when I was there previously (maybe I was blinded by student's poverty), but Melbourne has turned out to be a rather good place to get shopping done.

Our meeting finished just before lunch this morning which meant that I had about 4 hours spare before my flight back. Obviously, shopping was the only alternative available.

I know everybody says so, but it is only after my fifth visit to Melbourne that I realise what a great shopping haven Melbourne is! Streets and streets of shops with great brands. Not to mention the unavoidable sales which would have been more but unfortunately, this isn't peak season.

Mental note to self: return to Melbourne during the Christmas sales.

No wonder people go to Melbourne for the weekend simply to shop...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...