Monday 6 June 2005

the stress is beginning to creep in...

3 more weeks before the Christian Resources Exhibition in Sydney. A major exhibition that I have to plan for, manage and execute.

An exhibition that had been left on the back burner while the Circle of Courage Cycle Tour happened (I still need to upload some personal photos I took on that tour across the country).

An exhibition that got further left behind when I had to return home for my grandmother.

I am fast running out of time and this isn't the only project I have on my table. And I'm not even thinking of the news stories that I have to chase up, or the reports that I have to write.

And they are all due before September!!!

Don't get me wrong, I still love my job. I still love the variety of projects that complements my extremely short attention span.

But I'm still freaking out!!!!

Deep breaths Mel....deep breaths...

1 comment:

Ida said...

Mel! Slow down! No mather how much you love your job, being under stress is never good. I've been home for the past week caused by stress. Last tuesday I started crying because I needed to go to work and my heart has been pounding really hard lately. I still haven't recovered but I need to go back to work tomorrow.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...