Sunday 3 July 2005

who would have thought I would be playing touch football this morning?

Who would have thought I'd enjoy it?

I was extremely confused, largely because I have gotten used to forward passes ala basketball. Which meant that I ended up having to run backwards, in order to actually avoid receiving forward passes in touch football.

I couldn't help it. My natural instincts were to run forward upon passing the ball. Which resulted in a lot of running forward, then dashing backwards to get behind my teammate who had the ball. I think I possibly ran twice as much as everybody else.

But it was a glorious bright and sunny morning after more than a week's worth of rain.

And goodness knows how much I needed the exercise.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...