Saturday 6 August 2005

my gosh, what a full on weekend.

Did a lightning trip to Avondale this Sabbath. Got up at an insane time of 6.30am to go to church up at Cooranbong with the Thieles. I'm surprised I'm still awake at this hour.

Had a rather funny incident at church where a little boy grabbed hold of my hand without looking, thinking I was his mother. The look of absolute terror on his face when he finally saw whose hands he grabbed was a classic.

Only just got back and will be meeting up with a friend for lunch tomorrow. Am actually looking forward to that actually. We're going back to the cafe bookshop in Glebe with the live band. Should be pretty interesting. Especially when meeting up with an old friend whom I haven't met for almost 3 years!

In the evening, David, ordained pastor, Theology lecturer and all, will be taking Sharona (his own daughter) and I to King's Cross, the red light district of Sydney to "explore".

But honestly, if there ceases to be any more entries after this post, please report me as a missing person to the police. After all, David has threatened to sell me, and that he would do it at night since he would get a better price in the dark.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...