Wednesday 30 November 2005

I'm a sucker for amazing creative/design work done by Christians and I've just found something amazing.

This guy from Riverside Community Church has just come up with beautiful desktop wallpapers for the computer and I'm going to be bookmarking this site to change my wallpaper regularly now.

The images are fantastic, bright, happy, contemporary and the best part of it all is that some of them come with a monthly events calendar on some of the wallpapers - not that it would do me any good considering I'm not from Riverside, but I wanna be a member now just so that I can make full use of the calendar!

My favourite's gotta be the candy cane one, although the cross one looks quite good too.

[Thanks to Church Marketing Sucks for the link.]

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...