Monday 27 February 2006

Test drove the Mitsubishi Colt on Friday and I think it may have just won itself a new convert.

Considering I don't know much about cars, the Colt drove really nicely and it was great that I ended up driving in near peak hour traffic, since that would be the kind of traffic conditions I'll have to contend with when I get a car.

Only drove through one red light (I'm serious) and changed lanes extremely abruptly once. Unfortunately didn't scare any pedestrians, much less hit them. But the car seemed to handle my rather sudden decision to go from the right lane to the left lane and take a sharp left turn at a short notice rather well.

Granted, it's the one and only car I've test driven so far, so I can't really compare it to anything else can I?

Thanks to all who responded to my call for help. Will probably have a look at the Honda Jazz and Toyota Yaris this Friday!

2 comments:

kris said...

so when are you going to test drive the smart??

Melody said...

probably never...it's beyond my budget...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...