Wednesday 24 May 2006

Currently sitting in a board meeting trying to glean interesting actions and discussions as fodder for news articles.

Unfortunately, the mind seems to prefer to wander than to listen in on opinions on commissions, budgets, funds and plannings. Some of the stuff are interesting, I have to admit, but currently, I'm happy to use the excuse that I was tagged by Maya and hence mention my 10 simple pleasures in life:

1. Talking to my mother while lying on her bed in Singapore.

2. Having a good long talk with my brother, often laughing till my stomach hurt.

3. Spending quality one-on-one time with a close friend.

4. That saying, I also thoroughly enjoy hanging out and laughing with a group of good friends.

5. Watching a quality live production.

6. The feel of my "security pillow" that I've had since I was a toddler against my face.

7. Reading an excellent piece of writing that challenges the way I think.

8. Getting unexpected emails from a friend I haven't heard in a long time.

9. Receiving care packages from friends and family.

10. Receiving text messages on my mobile from friends and family who are overseas.

And I'll simply tag whoever wants to be tagged!

Technorati tags: ,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...