Friday 6 July 2007

Durex is looking for condom testers and apparently applicants will need to explain why they would make an expert condom tester.

Now I'd be interested in reading the application forms....then again, maybe not.

And in other news, as someone trained in journalism, one of the first things that I was taught and now teach to others when it comes to chasing news is that it needs to be unique and out of the ordinary.

The easiest example to use is that if a dog bites man, it's not news. However, if man bites dog, that's news.

I always thought it was a rather lame example, but one that works well. I mean, I've never seen an article really about someone biting a dog. Who would? It's kind of gross. (except my brother, but that's another story to tell.)

I now stand corrected.

1 comment:

kris said...

ah, what a man will do for love of dog....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...