Monday 7 April 2008

Seems like a father and daughter over in South Australia have had a sexual relationship (yes, with each other) and she has given birth to a baby girl.

I'm not going to go into how wrong and disturbing it is because I'm sure we all feel the same way.

What I would like to talk about, however, is the comment from the police at the end of the article.
A South Australian police media spokesman said: "The couple is being monitored."
I have visions of a policeman skulking around in the bushes with a radio going, "Yup, they're holding hands, roger." Or "I think they're hugging a bit longer than what would be normal for a father and daughter, roger."

I mean, how exactly is the couple being monitored? Surveillance cameras? Bugged phones?

Article here.

2 comments:

Ida said...

I assumed they were Americans... Guess not.

kris said...

in response to Ida:

LOL! i did too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...