Tuesday 14 October 2008

Only one colour

Now, it's a known fact that I have a weakness for the colour orange.

I get drawn towards things that are orange. I like to buy things that are orange. I get gifts that are orange. When friends see anything orange, they usually think of me. Heck, I named my car Carrot just so that it somehow has an orange connection.

I wear orange clothes too, but to consistently wear only one colour?

To only be surrounded by one colour?

I like colours a little too much to do that. But it seems that some New Yorkers do.

I'm just not sure if they're doing it for the attention, or because they really loathe other colours. It's odd, and it boggles my mind.

Link via Della.

2 comments:

Kel said...

orange is a great colour
it speaks of creativity, individuality and vitality
good match for you :)

Melody said...

Thanks! I'm taking that as a compliment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...