Tuesday 31 March 2009

Toyota sucks

The utterly useless reply to my initial letter:
Good morning Melody,

thankyou for contacting the Toyota Customer Experience Centre.

The Toyota Yaris was introduced with several wheel and tyre options according to grade. Although Toyota strive to provide the best customer service possible, we are pleased to know that Castle Hill Toyota were able to satisfy your enquiry efficiently.

Regards

Craig Niven
Toyota Customer Experience Centre
Toyota Motor Corporation Australia Limited

My questions:
  1. So why is it that Castle Hill Toyota can fix my problem?
  2. What are you going to do about the dismal customer service and lack of product knowledge at Pennant Hills?
  3. Doesn't it bother you that the email address to the Pennant Hills dealership doesn't work?
  4. Where were you when they taught grammar lessons in primary school?
  5. You're not planning to do anything about the fact that I'm still disgruntled are you?

4 comments:

Rodney Olsen said...

I wonder if Mr Niven feels guilty when he picks up his pay cheque each week.

He may be from the Toyota Customer Experience Centre but I guess they never said anything about it being a 'Good' Experience Centre.

Sending a form letter is always a poor effort and a good reminder that in these tough economic times, there are plenty of other car manufacturers that would be happy to take your business.

Kel said...

I agree with Rodney

Melody said...

Oh yeah, I agree too.

Sigh, if only Toyota reads my blog. LOL.

And in all honesty, although I really love the Yaris I now have, I'm seriously considering if I want a Toyota when I start shopping for a new car...

Clansi said...

Hmmm... pretty bad service!

Although, I've got to say, I can see it a little bit from their point of view. What I mean is, I don't think it is too astonishing that they expected you to know what tires are on the car that you own.

HOWEVER, they should know their product!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...