Wednesday 8 April 2009

Maya's maner

This was completed ages ago but I didn't want to post about it until I had given it to her.



Well, that has since happened.

Unfortunately, it doesn't fit her.

Because I knitted with bamboo yarn, it isn't as stretchy as say, wool. But there was no way I was going to be knitting with wool since she lives in Singapore and giving my friend a heat stroke is not on my list of things to do.

Still love the bead-button though.

I made one for myself awhile ago as well.

3 comments:

The Misery Chick said...

I have a big, head, Mel. :( One of my physical flaws.

And I haven't got around to fixing the satin ribbon I bought to it, yet!

Kel said...

cute little hats
for people with newly acquired short hair, we could wear them upside down around our necks?

Melody said...

Maya - it's not your fault :) I should have made it more stretchy...

Kel - hmm...as in with the button on the top of your head? That might hurt...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...