Tuesday 14 September 2010

Clay face mask

The bottom left package in orange and green was sitting on my desk when I arrived at work this morning, surprisingly bigger, heavier and chunkier than I thought.

Well, actually, I lie. The package was in a brown paper envelope. It wasn't only after I ripped open the envelope that I saw the package. But I digress.

In the package lay my "reef red clay mask" bought from New Earth Soaps. No special significance as to why I bought from them, besides the fact that I was looking for a face mask, wanted something "handmade" and sold near where I lived. A browse on (I heart) etsy resulted in discovering them.


So apparently, the mask "will give your skin the wonderful glow of health and well being. It’s high iron content and essential minerals help to replenish and regenerate the epidermis of the skin to create soft and healthy glowing skin."

In all honesty, I don't actually know if things like face masks work or do anything to increase the health and well-being of one's skin. But what I do know is that it just makes one feel oh-so-pampered, especially when soaking in the bath, while reading a good book!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...