- Your skin, once soft, smooth and supple, is starting to turn snake-like at an alarming rate.
- You start aching in places you never did.
- You don't bounce back from a late night as easy as before.
- You choose not to have late nights because you don't bounce back from them as easy as before.
- You're getting hairier where you don't want hair, and less hairy where you want hair.
- You call the boys from 1D boys.
- You call anyone under 25 a kid.
- You acquire tastes for food you never liked, such as eggplant and okra.
- You think growing your own food is terribly exciting.
- You find out the exact time of your birth so you don't age yourself prematurely.
Wednesday, 5 February 2014
10 signs you're getting older